Facebook is an absolutely powerful tool for small business owners. The social media platform has more than 2.9 billion active users, and this makes it an essential platform for small business social media marketing and sales. By setting up a Facebook Business Page, your business is able to connect with customers on a greater level, and offer them key information about your upcoming events, services, or products. By utilising Facebook Ads too, you can create highly effective and targeted campaigns to reach the customers you want.
Facebook Business Pages
A Facebook Business Page is essentially like a free business website that certain businesses can build on to expand their existing online presence. Just like with a personal profile on Facebook, your Facebook Business Page will include functional features for receiving and sending messages, getting notifications, posting updates, and interacting with the content that other users post.
It’s also important that you know how to make your page stand out from the crowd, so that you can draw as much attention to your page as possible.
What are the benefits of a Facebook Business Page?
- Listing basic contact information
- Engaging long-term and new customers
- Fully understanding your audience
- Lessening marketing costs
- Booting traffic to your website
- Improving your SEO ranking
Facebook ads and boosted posts
If you have any issue with organically reaching users on Facebook, you can always try using options for paid advertising like Facebook ads or boosted posts. Boosted posts are typically placed on your Facebook Page, and you pay a set fee to artificially ‘boost’ any post you want to a targeted audience. However, Facebook ads will offer you greater placement choices and functionality.
Facebook ads and boosted posts make it exceptionally easy to target a specific audience too. It’s important to target customers who like your Facebook Page or to segment them by age, location, interests, and gender. Because Facebook collects a substantial amount of user data, it can also target your ad to those people are most likely to be engaged with your service or product.
Tips for Facebook ad placement
- Set goals for ads
- Select your target audience and choose location
- Set a budget
- Make sure you create compelling copy for your ad
- Use video and images
- Create ads on Facebook Messenger
- Make sure you learn the fundamentals of Facebook advertising
Best practices for Facebook
- Be responsive to messages
- Utilise analytics wherever possible to determine how successful your campaigns are
- Make sure you use publishing tools and schedule any future posts
- Make sure you know your target audience, inside-out!
- Don’t just be promotional, be personable too
- Offer contests and giveaways
- Advertise and create events
- Share any relevant content that you can get from other sources
- Actively converse with your audience
- Highlight any of your business milestones, sharing your personal story to your audience!
Dynamic Sales Solutions
Here at Dynamic Sales Solutions, we can help you grow your business using Facebook as an effective digital marketing tool. Since we understand the in’s and out’s of Facebook, we can lend a helping hand and offer:
- Packages tailored to your Business Objects and KPI’s
- In house specialists to manage your marketing strategy for you so you can focus on your business
- Big Data and Analytical reports so you are always up to date with your strategies/campaigns progress
- Customer support for any questions and/or digital marketing issues.
If you like what you’ve heard here and want to utilise elements of social media for your digital marketing strategy, click here. Whether you are a B2C or B2B business, Dynamic Sales Solutions can tailor your digital marketing package to coincide with your specific Business Objectives and KPI’s.