I know what you want – more sales. I bet you don’t have a current marketing campaign though.
It’s not rocket science and here are five easy ways to run a campaign that will bring in more sales.
1. Lapsed customer campaign. It is a well-known marketing adage that it is easier to sell to existing customers than to find new ones. Trawl back through your orders and enquiries and create a list of customers who haven’t bought from you for a month or two. Send them an email, text or postcard reminding them you are still here and inviting them back.
2. Customer loyalty campaign. Value your existing clients. Show them how much they mean to you by offering them something like a money-off voucher or BOGOF (but one get one free). They will appreciate it.
3. SMS or text campaign. People like receiving text messages on their mobile devices – fact. More so than emails, mobile apps or voicemails. It is easier than you might imagine to use a SMS (short message service) text. You do need your customers consent before sending such text messages, though.
4. Incentive for frequency campaign. Encourage your customers to use your services more regularly by offering them something. For instance, I use a local cinema which offers a free film viewing for every ten screenings you attend. Think of something similar suitable for your customers.
5. Referral campaign. Have your customers refer a friend, work colleague or relative to you and offer them something in return, such as a 10% discount on their next purchase. Word of mouth is a valuable marketing tool which people believe to be trustworthy. Make use of your good reputation.
If you want more marketing ideas call me on 01452 534860 for an informal preliminary chat to see how I can help you.