A simple question to start with – how well do you know your market?
Many small business owners assume they have their finger on the pulse of their market and know exactly what their clients and customers want and need. Unfortunately, they are not always correct.
If a business then markets their services on the wrong assumptions then the marketing is worthless. The focus is on the wrong things and don’t concentrate on those that matter.
If you get it right, however, several things automatically fall into place:
• The more you understand what matters to your clients, the better you will be able to serve them.
• The better you serve them the more they will value your service.
• The more your clients value your service, the less likely they are to switch to one of your competitors.
• The more they value your service, the more they are likely to be willing to pay for it.
• The more they value your service, the more likely they are to tell friends, family and colleagues about it.
How do you find out what your clients think of your service? Ask them!
Dynamic Sales Solutions are Gloucestershire’s specialists in all things relating to marketing. Our experts can offer advice and help with all your marketing needs, including creating fantastic websites. Contact us for an informal discussion on 01452 534860 or visit our website dynamicsalessolutions.co.uk to see what we can do for you.