Now don’t worry – I’m not going to go all New Age on you, but I am always open to suggestions about improving productivity and reducing stress.
It has to be said that there are some very useful techniques that can be borrowed from the current Mindfulness movement to make your working life easier and more productive.
• Go for a walk every day. I find I have some of my best ideas when out for a stroll and yes, you can find time. Don’t forget a notebook.
• You don’t need to aim for perfection in everything you do. Just try and do better than you did yesterday.
• Don’t let them bring you down, man! Look to positive influences rather than depressing negative ones.
• Change your focus from forcing closure on sales to opening up good business relationships.
• Don’t sit back and wait for business to pick up. Make a plan to grow your business and stick to it.
• Don’t fear what might happen in the future. Focus on what you want to achieve and go for it.
Right I’m putting the joss sticks away. If you seriously want to grow your business and increase your sales, then call me today on 01452 534860 for an informal chat.